FSA™ & RFP™ Professional Competency Examinations
Registrations for the 2023 Professional Competency Examinations are currently open. Register online as a candidate member of FPI and apply to sit for the examination from the member portal.
Examination dates for 2023:
FSA™ & RFP™
|14 June 2023|
|21 September 2023|
- Registrations will close two weeks before the examination date.
- Cost for the examinations for 2023 is as follows (prices include VAT):
- Examinations are conducted online via a proctoring platform.
- Once candidates are registered and paid the examination fee for the examination, they will receive access to the PCE support portal and PCE community.
- In addition to the study material found in the PCE support portal and PCE community, the following learning material is prescribed:
- FSA™ & RFP™ PCE – Fundamentals of Financial Planning Handbook (latest version)
- Both these texts can be purchased from https://store.lexisnexis.co.za
- A candidate’s employer can contact INSETA to obtain funding for the candidate to write the examination. INSETA can be contacted at 011 381 8900 or email to email@example.com
- Familiarise yourself with the requirements of the examination by downloading the following documentation:
- Professional Competency Examination Policy
- Financial Planner Competency Profile
- Financial Planner Curriculum Framework
- Financial Advisor Competency Profile & Curriculum Framework
- FPI Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 011 470 6000 if you have any queries.