Johannesburg – The Financial Planning Institute of Southern Africa (FPI), a South African Qualifications Authority recognised professional association for financial planners and advisers in South Africa, will have a significant presence at Leaderex 2022, to be held at the Sandton Convention Centre on 13-15 September.
The FPI, which is responsible for overseeing the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional, FINANCIAL SERVICES ADVISOR™ professional and REGISTERED FINANCIAL PRACTINIONER™ professional designations, will be presenting the Financial Planning slot on the 15th of September at the event, which is Africa’s largest gathering of business leaders, professionals, and entrepreneurs.
Leaderex – meant to equip attendees to challenge conventional thinking, and learn from over 500 top CEOs, entrepreneurs and though leaders – provides a platform to engage in peer-based learning, gain practical knowledge and actionable insights, keep abreast of the latest digital trends and gain knowledge on how to improve creative, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
The event, significantly, also provides a platform for attendees to participate in one-on-one sessions with leading coaches and consultants as well as receive savings and investment advice – which is where the FPI will be playing a critical role.
The FPI component of the event will discuss the following pertinent financial planning topics:
- The importance of an optimally structured investment portfolio – Ryan McCaughey, CFP® 2021 Financial planner of the year
- Getting the balance right. How much of your retirement money should be invested offshore – Warren Ingram, CFP® author of two best-selling personal finance books, How To Make Your First Million and Become Your Own Financial Advisor
- The 4 biggest mistakes business owners make when it comes to retirement and estate planning – Renate Jute, CFP® founder of the Noble Prosperity Group and a 2021 National Small Business Chamber Woman in Business Champion and a 2021 NSBC Top 20 winner
- Retirement saving black hole: Why leave it till you are 65 to discover you are not saving enough/in the wrong fund/losing a large share of your savings to fees? – Ishani Khoosal-Kala Asset Management, Retirement Planning, Financial Risk, and Investments expert & Rianet Whitehead FAnews Co-Owner and Editor and creator of The Insurance Apprentice
- Creating wealth through international structures – Francois Stofberg, CFP® academic and economist
- Important tax considerations before, at, and after retirement – Francois Du Toit, CFP® expert in financial and tax planning and host of PROpulsion LIVE
- Would people be more inclined to plan for retirement if it was simpler? Grant Locke Head of OUTvest
- How to ensure a sustainable retirement plan while time is still on your side – Amanda John, FSA™ Business Transformation Coach, FPI D&I Award Winner and author
- The 5 Top Reasons South Africans do not have a Will, and what to do about it – Samke Mhlongo Wealth Coach and author of Ringfence (financial chick-lit) and
- Global trends in financial planning – Siba Njoba, FSA™ Co-founder of Imvelo Wealth and writer/columnist.
In addition to this relevant financial planning speaker programme, The FPI will also have a stand at the event where attendees can receive useful information and guidance around financial planning and related topics from our dedicated team of financial planning professionals. The FPI’s team of financial planning professionals will be on hand throughout the day to answer any questions related to, and offer guidance around, financial planning and related topics.
Aligning with an event like Leaderex presents the FPI with an opportunity to spread the positive message of proper financial planning for a secure future. All our carefully selected and vetted speakers who will be presenting at the event subscribe to this and are committed to being part of our journey. Working with them gives us a great opportunity to spread the message of financial planning. Our presence at Leaderex will be of great benefit to anyone wishing to be informed and equipped with relevant information to secure their financial future.
Entry is free if you register at www.leaderex.com using FPIguest as the invite code.
MC – TSUNGAI MASENDEKE
DIRECTOR IWCP PROVENTUS
FOUNDER MOMS AND MONEY
MOMS AND MONEY
Tsungai Masendeke is the founder of Moms and Money which is a women empowerment initiative designed to help moms with the tools, resources and strategies they need to create multiple streams of income with the aim of leaving a sustainable wealth legacy. Through their iconic events, seminars and learning academy they are determined to equip moms make better financial decisions. Their mission is to empower 1000 000 moms by the end of 2025.
Proventus is Italian meaning “increase, yield and success.” IWCP Proventus is a financial planning franchise that prides itself as the one stop shop for all your wealth planning needs. Whether its household insurance, life cover, retirement, investments and wills, we have you covered. Through holistic financial planning, we help our clients articulate and implement a customized wealth plan that ensures the creation of sustainable generational wealth but most of all that increases their financial success.
ABOUT TSUNGAI MASENDEKE
A certified financial planner and wealth coach by profession, Tsungai, is a financial literacy and inclusion advocate. She is passionate about minimizing the wealth inequality gap and believes that financial literacy is a must in order to make this a reality. As such, she has been featured on several platforms such as CNBC Africa, ETV’s Morning Live, Cape Talk, Cliff Central, YFM, Kaya FM, Metro FM, the1873fm where she provokes thoughts and the behavior around wealth creation.
As a renowned speaker and panelist, she has been invited to share her experiences and ideas at Liberty, the 18th Annual Women’s Leadership Summit, the International Women’s Day Beauty with Intentions Conference, The KayaFM Women’s Month Conference to mention a few.
In her spare time, she loves to play tennis or host guests to a hearty home cooked meal. She is happily married and a mom of 2 beautiful daughters.