FNB South Africa · Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa (Hybrid)
At FNB, our evolution in private banking is built on a wealth of experience, insight, and reputational strength, incorporates innovation and digital ease-of-use, and supports a future-fit partnership for clients, their families, and businesses.
Integrated Advice is an approach anchored in building long-term partnerships that consider the context and personal goals of each client and their families. As a Wealth Manager, you will be in a team where experts come together using a data-informed Integrated Advice approach that takes a holistic view of each client’s current reality and combines this with their goals, family needs and long-term financial protection. We are made up of unique talents, diverse minds, agility and live up to our promise of staying curious to help our clients achieve their financial goals.
Our purpose is to provide the right integrated advice through appropriate investment solutions to our high-net-worth clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Achieving predetermined sales targets across the business by identifying opportunities in the clients base to advise clients on FirstRand approved investment and risk solutions.
- Informing and educating clients on products and services to ensure retention of existing clients, increasing sales revenue, and expanding the organisation’s client base.
- Analysing financial information obtained from clients to develop a financial plan or proposal using the correct tools.
- Formulating proposals in cash management, risk needs, investment planning, estate planning, or other areas to help clients achieve their financial goals.
- Providing regular client reports against agreed service level agreements.
- Ensuring that the quality of advice remains high and consistent and in line with FNB’s investment philosophy and product approved matrix.
- Contributing to sustaining a competitive edge through external networking, benchmarking, and representation on related forums.
- Developing networks and build alliances to grow and strengthen internal support bases.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- A Certified Financial Planner (CFP) with a graduate qualification in Finance, Investment or Economics or related degree.
- Solid experience in providing custom built solutions to our client’s wealth portfolios at a managerial level is a fundamental requirement for this role.
- At this level, the Wealth Manager will have CAT1 licenses, signed off for supervision.
CAT 2 licenses would be an advantage.
As a Wealth Manager you will have access to:
- Our attractive employee value proposition and reward model.
- Opportunities to network and collaborate with all stakeholders across the FirstRand Group.
- Opportunities to innovate.
- Flexible working environment.
- Deep focus on health and wellbeing.
- Coaches and mentors to help with your professional development.
If your track record in wealth management precedes you and you meet the above requirements, we would like to chat/meet you.
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check. You must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent.
All suitably qualified candidates will be considered. Appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity Strategy. FirstRand actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
Closing Date: 26 December 2023